(Photo by Getty)
Another day, another drop-dead gorgeous look from Emma Stone. This weekend, the actress debuted a fresh-faced style for the premiere of her new animated film, The Croods.
“Since it was a day time premiere I wanted Emma's make up to feel fresh and playful,” said celebrity makeup artist, Rachel Goodwin. “I used warm metallics to create a softer version of a smoky eye and paired it with a soft beige on her cheeks and lips.”
Read on for Goodwin's get-the-look steps — plus a list of all the exact products she used! Oh, and check out the ginormous sloth the actress canoodled with on the red carpet. Is she the cutest or is she the cutest? (Stone, not the sloth. Okay, maybe the sloth, too.)
For the face:
To prep her Stone's skin, Goodwin first focused on the perimeter of her face, dabbing product directly onto her cheekbones, temples, jaw line, and neck. Then Goodwin applied foundation to the center of her face, fanning it out toward the edges with a beauty blender sponge. For the cheeks, she dabbed nude lipstick (!) to Stone's apples for a peachy glow.
- Chanel Sublimage Essential Regenerating Fluid, $295: An anti-aging serum for the serious spender that features a smooth, chiffon-like feel and subtle mattifying effect
- Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in "Vanilla," $9.99: A lightweight foundation with buildable coverage and seamless blending
- Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in "Creamsicle" (worn as blush!), $7.49: A non-sticky, hyper-pigmented lip balm that conditions lips, eyes, cheeks, you name it
For the eyes:
Goodwin swiped a warm brown shadow onto the lash line and up into the crease, then added a bronze cream shadow over the powder for subtle shimmer. Two coats of volumizing mascara (on both the top and bottom lashes) made her lashes pop like whoa.
- Revlon ColorStay 16H Eyeshadow Quad in "Addictive," $7.49: A four-hued neutral palette with rich and velvety shadows
- Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow in "Precious Metals," $6.50: Crease-resistant cream eyeshadows with a glossy metallic finish
- Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara in "Black," $8.99: A volumizing mascara that amplifies lashes with just two coats
For the lips:
To mimic Stone's cheeks — and to create an all-around all-natural look — Goodwin finished things off with a soft pinkish-beige lip color.
- Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in "Runway," $9.99: A natural-looking beige hue
- Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in "Chic," $34.00: A hydrating, sheer pink lip shine
See Emma Stone's lookbook here: