(Photos by Getty)
We've already brought you all the details on Miranda Kerr's Angelina-worthy side-slit Zuhair Murad gown from the 2013 Golden Globe Awards, plus intel on her delicious arm candy for the event (yes, that would be her smokin' hot hubby, Orlando Bloom). Just one big thing was missing—the products she used for those smoldering eyes, that flawless complexion, and her intriguing merlot lips...until now!
We tracked down the supermodel's celebrity makeup artist, Lisa Storey, for her how-to tips, tricks, and the low-down on the exact beauty products she used. And, well, we should have known—they're all from Victoria's Secret! Even better? Every single product is less than $20!
Check out Storey's step-by-step instructions, below, to steal Kerr's showstopping look at home:
For the face:
- Prep skin with VS PRO Airbrush FX Bronzing Primer ($18) for a natural, all-over glow.
- Lightly dust VS PRO Flawless FX Translucent Finishing Powder ($18) over the entire face for a flawless finish.
- For touchups throughout the night, dab VS PRO Anti-Shine FX Oil-Free Mattifier ($15) on high-shine areas, like the center of the forehead, nose, and chin.
For the eyes:
- Before applying eye shadow, prep lids with VS PRO Lasting FX Eye Shadow Primer ($12) to create a smooth, long-lasting base.
- Hide dark shadows under eyes with VS PRO Camouflage FX Universal Concealer Palette ($18). Apply VS PRO Light FX HD Eye Brightening Pen ($14) around the entire eye area and blend up into cheekbones to lighten and brighten dark shadows and conceal fine lines.
- Using VS Makeup Eye Shadow Quad in "Eye Contact" ($18), apply the lid color all the over lids, blending up into the crease and out toward the outer corner of the eye. Use the same color under the bottom lashes. Then, apply the highlight color under the brow bone and add a touch to the inner corners to open the eyes.
- Define upper and lower lashlines with VS Precision Liquid Liner in "Black" ($13), exaggerating the outer edges for an eye-opening effect.
- Finish with two coats of VS Makeup Volume Lift Mascara in "Black" ($14).
For the cheeks:
- Apply VS Makeup Luminous Mineral Blush Duo in "Meet Up" ($15) to apples of cheeks for a sexy flush.
For the lips:
- Prep lips with VS PRO Pout FX Lip Primer and Definer ($12). Complete the red carpet look with a swipe of VS Makeup Color Drama Lipstick ($14) in "Intensity."
Tell us, will you be trying this look at home? Who do you think had the best beauty look at the 2013 Golden Globe Awards? (See our top picks, here!) Sound off in the comments, below!