(Photo courtesy of Birchbox)
Here's a special Valentine's Day treat you won't feel guilty indulging in. Starting on February 7th, Birchbox, the beauty sample subscription service, is releasing a limited edition "We Heart Collection" box that, well, you're going to heart. (Psst... If you're celebrating Single's Awareness Day, you'll still love it just as much!)
The heart-adorned box comes chock full of editor-adored products, and we got the scoop on a few of the goodies packed inside!
They are, drumroll please...
- Jane Tran Bobby Pins, $12: Just a bunch of the prettiest, print-iest bobby pins we've ever seen that are both functional and fashionable!
- Cargo Triple Action Mascara, $20: A mascara that thickens, lengthens, and curls all in one swoop
- Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer Try-Me Set, $20: A multi-tasking trio of highlighters — in shimmery pink, rose gold, and bronze — that condition dry skin while masking fine lines and imperfections. Oh yeah, and they radiate light, too!
- Youngblood Mineral Primer, $42: A colorless, mineral-infused primer with a light silky finish
- Oscar Blandi Pronto Texture & Volume Spray, $11: A texturizing spray that leaves locks looking sultry and tousled
- Cargo Lip Gloss, $14: A long-wear lip color with a high-shine finish
- A full size (!) Color Club Nail Polish: The color is a surprise, though! (We're keeping our fingers crossed for a rich, Valentine-y red.)
In total, the box values $76 — but you can nab it for just $36 a pop. Now that's something to be sweet on, no?