(Getty) L-R Julianna Margulies, Allison Williams, Jessica Seinfeld, Aimee Mullins, Andie MacDowell
Last night's Women of Worth Awards at Hearst Tower celebrated women who dedicate their time and efforts to making a difference in their communities. What we want to know is—which star's fashion choices made a difference on the red carpet? See our five picks—and vote for your favorite, in our poll, below.
1. Julianna Margulies in a strapless colorblocked hot pink number:
2. Andie McDowell in floor-length aubergine sequins:
3. Allison Williams in a black-and-red zig-zag dress:
4. Aimee Mullins in dramatic brown satin:
5. Jessica Seinfeld in a cap-sleeve floral mini-dress:Which look is your favorite? Vote here: