(Photos by Getty)
Oscars fatigue? Psh, no such thing. Especially when gowns this gorgeous (and, uh, Jennifer Lawrence) are involved.
Now that you've had plenty o' time to play our "Who Was Best Dressed at the 2013 Oscars?" game — and thousands of you did — the results are in! Without further ado, we present to you, the top 10 reader favorites of the night.
Scroll on down to see which A-Listers made the list — and the surprise stars who didn't!
10. Catherine Zeta Jones in Zuhair Murad
9. Amy Adams in Oscar de la Renta
8. Jennifer Aniston in Valentino
7. Naomi Watts in Armani Prive
6. Stacy Keibler in Naeem Khan
5. Sandra Bullock in Elie Saab
4. Jessica Chastain in Armani Prive
3. Amanda Seyfried in Alexander McQueen
2. Charlize Theron in Dior Haute Couture
1. Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture
And none for Gretchen Weiners Anne Hathaway. Are you shocked the Oscar winner didn't make the list? (She clocked in at #18, youch!) Should she have stuck with her initial Valentino gown and not the sleek pink Prada one instead — you know, the one with the pointy ahems? Personally, we still think she looked incredible, so take that Hathahaters!
Tell us, do you agree with the popular vote? Sound off in the comments, below.