(Photos via The CW)
Welcome back to the second week of the wildest, most hysterical, over-the-top cycle of America's Next Top Model yet.
Even though we (sadly) missed Cat Girl and her crazy cat-speak this week, last night's episode still put us in fits of giggles (thanks, Home-school Girl!) and made our jaws drops from oh-no-she-didn't drama (Basketballer we're looking at you).
We also learned there's a new set of rules this season. Everything the models do is graded on a scale from one to 10. At the end of the day, it all comes down to who has the lowest average for that week's challenges—and that's the girl to get eliminated.
Now, read on for the top 10 moments from Episode 2: "The Girl Who Cries Home."
10) The Tyra Suite: A gigantic, gorgeous bedroom with a huuuuuge walk-in closet full of designer duds, Smashbox cosmetics, and Nine West shoes? Um, yes please. But really, our favorite part might have been the "Rise and Smize" pillow on the bed. Clever, Tyra, clever.
9) Homeschool Girl doesn't need a boyfriend, she has her mom—duh: "I've actually never had a boyfriend before. I'm a virgin. I'm not ever getting a boyfriend. I get all of the satisfaction of a relationship that I need from my mom. I don't want to feel like I've been stigmatized or ostracized for that. She's so selfless to me in a way that I can never see a man being."
Yeah, we're still trying to wrap our heads around that one, too.
8) Mean Girl's butt hangs out during the entire runway challenge: Movement coach Jonte (aka Beyonce's choreographer) slams her for that shameful walk of hers, "If a designer were to pick you for her show, and they saw you pulling her skirt down, they would fire you for life."
7) Basketballer calls Badass Girl (Destiny) a stripper and Badass Girl gets pissed: The altercation went a little something like this...
Badass: "I got a really low score, and I don't know why."
Basketballer: "Maybe because... they thought it was a little bit too sexy? Too like a stripper."
6) Shenae Grimes makes a cameo: The 90210 actress was the guest photog on the show last night and snapped the girls as they pretended to be dead animals. Yes, dead animals, which brings us to...
5) A taxidermy challenge, really?! Your eyes are not deceiving you. That is, indeed, a model with her head squeezed between two slabs of wood. Don't worry, the rest of her body is oddly plastered against the wall on the other side.
4) The Girl with the Awesome Butt is sad she can't show said awesome butt in the taxidermy challenge: "Apparently my best feature is my ass. If I could just stick my butt in the hole, that would be great!"
3) Johnny Wujek can't stand Homeschool Girl: "Victoria is such a character, she doesn't stop talking. It's literally 20 minutes of what she's eaten, where she's from, what her mom's doing. Every detail, which is cute, but it's just like enough."
2) The fan comment videos: More specifically this WTF fan critique clip where a guy gives his photo shoot feedback while his girlfriend sits there eating a popsicle. Awkward.
1) This week, the girls who cried were:
- Disney Girl because her fans think she's, gasp, arrogant
- Badass Girl when she finds out she's in the bottom two
- LSU Girl for unclear reasons... really, she just kind of tears up out of nowhere during the eliminations
- And last but not least (spoiler alert) when Jessie, the quirky-cute awesome butt girl, gets sent home :'(
Next week is the makeover episode! Woot! We can't wait to see their new looks. What about you? And what was your favorite part of last night's episode? Let us know in the comments!