Welcome to Austin: 11 Spots You Must Hit in ATX
Austin blogger Jane Ko of 'A Taste of Koko' dishes to us about the best the city has to offer.
Looking for a long weekend away from reality? Austin aka the 'Live Music Capital of the World' is the perfect destination to leave it all behind. Austin blogger Jane Ko of A Taste of Koko gave us the local lowdown on the best of ATX.
1. Best Mexican food + favorite spot for margaritas:
La Condesa - it's modern Mexican cuisine with the best frozen margaritas.
2. Best brunch in town:
3. Best spot for authentic Texas BBQ:
4. Favorite local coffee shop:
5. Best hotel + favorite hotel bar:
6. Best happy hour:
Uchiko - you seriously can't beat $3 - $6 apps.
7. Best way to spend a sunny day + rainy days:
8. Favorite place to relax + best spa to indulge:
W Hotel's Away Spa is super relaxing, plus you can hang out at the hotel pool.
9. Favorite off-the-radar spot:
El Chilito - I love the puffy tacos and horchata coffee.
10. Best kept "locals-only" secret:
11. If only in Austin for 1 night, you absolutely cannot miss:
Did we miss any of your favorite spots in Austin? Let us know below!