Naeem Khan Spring 2013 Show Report: Bright Colors, a Lot of Beads, and Budding Prints
(All images Getty)
Before we get into the beautiful beadwork featured on the Naeem Khan Spring/Summer 2013 New York Fashion Week runway, we must discuss the sparkling headgear that so many of the models sported. The show started out strong with a thick beaded headband, and ended with beaded tiaras that made us want to play "Pretty Pretty Princess" for a very, very long time (above).
Here's a closer look at the one of the headbands:
As for the clothes, it wasn't hard to tell that the collection was inspired by natural elements. With fiery reds, sunset yellows, blue waves, and romantic rose buds, witnessing Naeem Khan's looks walk down the runway was like watching a full day unfold.
Besides the abstract natural imagery, there was a ton of beautiful beadwork. Here are our five favorite looks from his show:
1) Beading, lace, and baby blue:
2) Glittery glamour gown with a romantic rose printed skirt:
3) Lacy v-neck gown with an Angelina slit:
4) Art deco-esque bead and sequin embellishments:
5) A bedazzled baby blue kaftan that reminds us of a moonlit beach:
Check out the entire Naeem Khan Spring 2013 collection here: