Lea Michele (FameFlynet Pictures)Remember back in the day when Rachel Berry described her style as sexy-school-girl-librarian-chic? Well, her character has lived up to that description more accurately than we ever imagined. In fact, we'd say it's safe to call this Gleek one of TV's most fashionable icons.
Just yesterday, Lea Michele was spotted on the set of Glee in what could possibly be our favorite outfit yet. It was ultra girly and very prim with that subtle dash of saucy. If you're looking to try out her signature look IRL, we rounded up the key components you'll want to gather. That is, if you're brave enough to wear thigh-highs sans boots.
1. One white or cream sweater like her perforated Marc Jacobs top.
2. A high-waisted skirt, preferably with box pleats like her Hinge tweed design.
3. Heeled loafers like her Marni pumps or these Nine West platforms.
4. A stylish beret similar to this American Apparel classic.
5. Perforated thigh-high socks like these from K.Bell.
(FameFlynet Pictures)See Lea Michele's lookbook: