Alessandra Ambrosio, Olivia Palermo, Miranda Kerr (PacificCoastNews.com, FameFlynet Pictures)The utility jacket has quickly become our favorite transitional spring wardrobe staple. Not only is it the perfect weight, it also is insanely versatile. Thanks to inspiration from the blogosphere, along with the creative styling of some of our favorite celebs, there's pretty much nothing you can't wear with this functional piece. Pair it with a girly dress or a miniskirt, skinny jeans or print pants: you. can't. lose.
Need some fleshed out ideas? We've got you covered. Well, these fashion mavens do, anyway.
1. Go Country in a Print Day Dress and Boots Like Alessandra Ambrosio
2. Look Rocker-Fab in All Black Like Demi Lovato
3. Make it Street-Chic in a Skirt and Print Top Like Miranda Kerr
4. Make it Festival-y in a Tight Dress and Low-Slung Belt Like Kate Bosworth
5. Be On-Trend in a Leather-Clad Number Like Jessica Alba
6. Go Minimal (and Comfortable!) Like Olivia Palermo