(Credit: FameFlynet Pictures)
They say men tend to find women sexiest when they're wearing a plain white T-shirt and jeans. Perhaps Cara Santana (fiancée of Dallas actor Jesse Metcalfe) is privy to that insider tidbit, as that's precisely what she wore on a recent lunch date in Hollywood with her handsome beau.
Want to copy her look? We break it down for you in five simple steps. (Oh, and there's no need for accessories!)
1) Wear a sleeveless white crop top. Only if you've got the figure for it, of course.
2) Slip into a pair of low-slung skinny jeans that look weathered and worn in. They'll look casual and comfy, even if they aren't.
3) Step out in leopard heels. They'll make even the most casual outfit look ultra fierce.
4) Swipe on a few coats of red lipstick. This goes without saying.
5) Top it all off with an oversized pair of sunglasses. The shades will totally up your diva-style quotient!