(Larry Busacca/Getty Images North America; Mike Windle/Getty Images North America)Google recently released the year's Top 10 List of most searched designers, and among them was Givenchy. Not a huge shock, given the Parisian fashion house's recent media curveballs. Thanks are in order to Kim Kardashian, who attended the Met Gala draped (pun intended) in Givenchy. Creative director Riccardo Tisci also caused an inspiring stir when he named Erykah Badu the new face of their company. See who else made Google's cut as well as their most recent runway shows.
1. Versace: Though typically known for glam pieces, the Italian fashion house turned out a cool, downtown collection for Spring 2014.
2. Michael Kors: All-American designer (and Project Runway judge) Michael Kors has a signature style that is always classic.
3. Diesel Black Gold: A signature rock-and-roll style defines the New York-based label, though their collections, including their most recent, are starting to integrate softer, feminine elements.
4. Gucci: Italian fashion house Gucci tends to teeter on the glam side, but for the upcoming season, creative director Frida Giannini created a colorful, free-spirited (though still inherently sexy) collection fitting for a Miami locale.
5. Kate Spade: Spade's designs are recognized as staple basics, typically appearing in bold colors, that are timeless.
6. Rachel Zoe: The stylist /reality TV star/ designer is primarily based in Los Angeles, and it shows in her boho-inspired collections that showed at New York Fashion Week.
7. Prabal Gurung: A New York-based designer of edgy, street style fashions, Gurung turned to cheerful colors and romantic silhouettes for his latest Spring collection.
8. Givenchy: With a history of Old Hollywood glam, Givenchy has turned edgy this season, utilizing a dark, autumn palette that channels a tribal vibe.
9. Mulberry: Classic with a hint of glam, the England-based brand's most recent collection featured simple silhouettes in a monochrome palette accented with striking red.
10. Luca Luca: Collectively, New York-based designer Luca Luca reads trend-setter, though individual pieces can also be capsule pieces worn again and again.
Here's how retailers stacked up in the searched engine:
4. Forever 21
5. Victoria's Secret
6. Old Navy
8. American Eagle