$1,000 Will Buy You Two Tickets to Marchesa's Fashion Week Show + Afterparty (Including Air + Hotel)
(Getty; Courtesy Gilt) Looks from the spring 2013 Marchesa show
The exclusive Gilt Marchesa box set (Courtesy Image)
Tomorrow at noon ET (9 a.m. PT), Gilt.com will launch an exclusive sale of the limited-edition box set of Marchesa's Parfum D'Extase. To celebrate the partnership, Marchesa and Gilt have also teamed up to offer a pretty mindblowing travel package—which includes:
- Two tickets to the Marchesa fall 2013 fashion show at February New York Fashion Week
- Two tickets to the Marchesa after-party
- Round trip airfare for two
- A two-night stay at a four-star New York City hotel
- A driver to and from the event
- Sephora professional makeup application for two
- A Parfum D'Extase fragrance bundle
- A Marchesa couture signature "Betty" clutch (retail value $3,294)
The travel package—which is valued at over $8,000—will be available for a (relative) snip, at $1,000!
We're guessing these amazing travel packages—with guaranteed admission to the Marchesa show, hello!—will go really quickly, so, if you're interested, be sure to log onto Gilt.com/Marchesa tomorrow exactly at noon ET if you're keen to get your hands on one!
If you're not available for a February Fashion Week jaunt, you can also log on tomorrow to snag the exclusive Marchesa Parfum D'Extase box set, which includes a limited-edition crystal bottle, a keepsake box, and a Marchesa designer sketch, signed in a frame, for $150. What a gorgeous gift!
Are you a Marchesa fan? Check out these photos from the labels's spring 2013 show: