8 Fun Facts with YouTube Star Nikki Phillippi
The social media star, who's married to NASCAR racer Dan Phillippi, shares some interesting tidbits about her life.
Nikki Phillippi is one of those kinds of people who lights up a room and just makes you want to smile. She's enthusiastic, uplifting, gorgeous, and seemingly always has a style tip or nugget of wisdom to share. So, it's not surprising that Nikki, who's a YouTube star and married to NASCAR racer Dan Phillippi, has made a name for herself on YouTube, has 500K followers on Instagram, and is destined for more great things.
We caught up with Nikki and she gave us a few fun facts about herself that you might not know, even if you're already one of her loyal followers.
Fun Facts with Nikki Phillippi
1. I have been making YouTube videos for just shy of 7 years! I uploaded my very first video in December 2010....FYI: it was a December Favorites=)
2. I drink Passion tea every single day.
3. I worked at Universal Studios Singapore for 8 months when it first opened singing and dancing and acting! I LOVED WORKING AT THEME PARKS!!!
4. I have lived in Southern California my whole life (except for the 8 months in Singapore) until my recent move to Nashville!
5. I played the character Annie in Annie when I was 13!
6. Bagels and bread in general are my all time favorite foods. LOL
7. My favorite book is Present Over Perfect by Shauna Niequist
8. I have always wanted to travel to Fiji