Kim Kardashian is hairless, but not naturally. She spends a lot of time and money to make sure she's always fuzz free. Most recently, she touted the benefits of laser hair removal versus other hair removal products. It involves a big investment up front, but it's permanant and much better than paying tons over the years.
If you're thinking of getting laser hair removal, here are a few tips for choosing the right location:
- Go to a doctor. While a spa can do the treatment, you don't want to trust just anyone with your skin, especially when you could be burned.
- Scope the place and the people out. If they can't answer your questions or you feel uncomfortable, go elsewhere.
- Ask how long they've been practicing. Regardless of whether you choose a doctor or a clinic, choose a place with oodles of experience.
- Check what type of laser they're using. If you have darker skin, you'll need a clinic with a Yag laser.
- Read up on the location. Check online forums and review sites to see what people have to say. Keep an eye out for malpractice comments or negative results.
Check out Kim Kardashian's Lookbooks on StyleBistro: