Earlier this morning our friends at Milly invited us to their NYC showroom to take a behind-the-scenes sneak peek of the brand's upcoming Resort and Pre-Spring 2013 collections. (We know, lucky us!) But lucky for you, we, of course, are willing to share!
Check out the images below of our five favorite things from the collections, which will start hitting stores this November. (Hint: It wouldn't be Milly without the iconic patterns and prints!)
1) Pops of Neon: Electrifying nautical rope belts and little details like the drawstrings on shorts, these shocking bursts of neon will brighten up your winter wardrobe in a, well, flash.
2) Sporty-Chic Accents: Sharp moto accents like zippers and perforated leather seasons the both the RTW and accessories collections with a hint of sporty spice.
3) iPhone Case Cover: We heart that this $40 case is going to be available just in time for the holidays. (Moms, boyfriends, daughters, ahem, if you're reading this... hint, hint.)
4) The Jayden handbag collection: The sleek top-handle satchels and clutches are defined by clean lines and tough-luxe accents and come in a variety of colors such as black, white, cobalt blue, red, and green. (The green satchel is Michelle's favorite! We can see why.)
5) Decadent patterns and prints: The brand is widely loved for its signature use of vibrant patterns, and this Milly collection is no different than the rest. Adorning everything from festive frocks to bold winter coats (like the orange zebra stripes on the far right!), these prints have us mesmerized.
Are you a fan of the brand? Which of these five things do you love the most? Share your picks in the comments below!