Actress Ashley Greene arrives at the premiere of Summit Entertainment's "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse" during the 2010 Los Angeles Film Festival at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on June 24, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. (Getty Images)more pics »
Hot summer nights call for a little romance, so top off your flowy, bohemian gown with a charming, free-spirited 'do. Ashley Greene was radiant at the Eclipse premiere with an ethereal half-up hairstyle. Her loose curls cascaded from a bouffant crown and long bangs framed her face. This elegant hairstyle is simple, but with beautiful results.
Get Ashley's look in just five steps:
You'll need a curling iron; teasing comb; hair dryer; extra-hold mousse; hairspray; bobby pins; and a hair tie.
1. Rub a golf ball–sized dollop of mousse into damp hair, then blow dry until 75% dry.
2. Use the curling iron to curl 1-inch sections of hair. Mist with hairspray after each curl.
3. Separate hair into three portions—bangs, top section and bottom section. Split top section into two layers, with one-quarter in front and the rest in the back.
4. Spray back layer with hairspray and back comb hair using teasing comb to create body.
5. Gently combine front and back layers and secure with pony tail. Take a section of hair from bottom section and wrap around ponytail then secure with a bobby pin.
Voila! Have a romantic hair day!
See more pictures of Ashley Greene here:
Also on Zimbio:
Best and Worst Dressed at the 'Eclipse' Premiere
The always-beautiful Ashley Greene looked like a stately Grecian goddess in her gathered and draped Alexis Mabile... more »
Hollywood's Most Eligible Bachelorettes
Twilight hottie Ashley Greene is the object of every teen girl's envy. Just look at the people she hangs out with... more »