The lovely ladies of Pretty Little Liars are kicking the bar for TV star style up a notch. At the People's Choice Awards, Lucy Hale was a definite delight with a romantic loose side chignon.
She accentuated her updo with bright red lips, a decadent Amrapali diamond necklace and earrings that added a vintage feel to her look. If you're loving Lucy's updo as much as we are, here's how to get it:
1. Apply styling mousse to damp hair and blow dry.
2. Part hair in middle and gather hair on left side of head, just behind the ear.
3. Secure hair with a ponytail, loosened until the nape of the neck.
4. Pin hair up into the base of the ponytail, securing with bobby pins.
5. Spritz hair with hairspray to hold.
Check out Lucy Hale's Lookbooks on StyleBistro: