Miranda Cosgrove's hair looks amazing! It's lustrous, shiny and a beautiful color, in other words—it's healthy.
Some people are gifted with naturally beautiful hair while others have to work a little harder. Luckily, taking care of your locks need not be complicated. There are little things you can do to keep your hair at its best.
- Deep condition every two weeks. While it absorbs, dry hair with medium heat to help the hair soak up more nutrients.
- Call your local water board to find out whether your tap water is soft or hard. If you have hard water, which contains minerals that can dull your hair, try a clarifying shampoo once a week to eliminate mineral buildup.
- Don't use a plastic brush. Use a rubber-coated wide-toothed comb when hair is wet, and a natural, boar-bristle brush when hair is dry.
- Hair is most sensitive when it's wet, so be extra gentle.
- Trim regularly. Cutting a half-inch every four to eight weeks will prevent split ends and keep hair healthy.
Have a healthy hair day!
See more pictures of Miranda Cosgrove here: