30 Love Quotes For Her That Explain Exactly How You Feel
Do you love her? Use one of these romantic quotes to tell her exactly how you feel.
There’s no denying that love is a very powerful thing. It’s a topic of movies and music, art and literature, and about every other corner of life. When you think about it, it’s pretty fascinating that the one thing almost all of us can agree exists, is one of the few things nearly impossible to actually prove. How awesome is that?
Love fits into many different categories and is applicable to various people, places, and things. While we're here for every type of love, one of our favorites is romantic love, because it’s quite possibly the most mysterious love of them all. If you have a significant other you can attest to this, and just how meaningful that bond is.
Specifically, if you have a woman that you love, you know how special that can be. And that's why you should be sure to always tell her what she means to you and how much you appreciate her being a part of your life. Whether you want to say “I love you” for the first time, or just emphasize how much you truly care, there are beautiful quotes you can use to express those deep and real feelings.
These love quotes come from literature, movies, songs, and just spoken word, and they offer a variety of ways to articulate your love for her. These quotes can be written in a heartfelt card, given as a piece of art, or simply said in your most genuine of moments. We can pretty much guarantee she’ll appreciate them, but more importantly, she'll appreciate you.
If you have a woman in your life that you love, these quotes are perfect for you. Here are 30 love quotes for her that explain exactly how you feel.
1. "I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you." — Paulo Coelho
2. "My heart is, and always will be, yours." — Jane Austen, Sense and Sensibility
Tell her you are devoted to her always.
3. "If I know what love is, it is because of you." — Hermann Hesse
She has taught you what it means to love.
4. "And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars." — Beth Revis, Across the Universe
5. "Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering." — Nicole Krauss, The History of Love
This quote is so sweet.
6. "All of me, loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges; all your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me; I'll give my all to you." — John Legend, "All of Me"
Leave it to John Legend to give some swoon-worthy words.
7. "I want to stand out in a crowd for you. A man among men. I want to make your world better than it's ever been." — Keith Urban, "Making Memories of Us"
Tell her how far you'll go to make sure she always feels special.
8. "I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little." — Rae Carson, The Crown of Embers
That's some powerful stuff right there.
9. "I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you." — Roy Croft
10. I love you because when I am with you I never have to leave myself." — Pavana Reddy
True love allows you to not only love your partner, but love yourself as well.
11. "I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who’s ever lived: I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough." — Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
Leave it to The Notebook to dish up some majorly romantic words.
12. "You're every minute of my day; whatever comes our way, we'll see it through. And you know that's what our love can do." — Michael Buble, "Everything"
13. "I love how she makes me feel, like anything is possible, or like life is worth it." — Tom, 500 Days of Summer
Tell her that she has completely transformed you life.
14. "I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you." — John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
This quote is saying the most, but maybe it's just what your lady needs to hear.
15. "I have not slept for fear I would wake to find all this a dream." — Prince Henry, Ever After
16. "He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking." — Leo Tolstoy
This quote says that your girlfriend or wife has a beauty and power that cannot be ignored.
17. "You want the moon? Just say the word and I’ll throw a lasso around it and pull it down." — George Bailey, It's a Wonderful Life
There isn't anything you won't do for the woman you love.
18. "There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless." — Leo Christopher
There's beauty in the madness that is love.
19. "It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other." — Sean Maguire, Good Will Hunting
20. "A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you." — Henry Wadsworth
21. "You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how." — Rhett Butler, Gone with the Wind
This quote is so cute and romantic.
23. "When the evening shadows and the stars appear, and there is no one there to dry your tears, I could hold you for a million years, to make you feel my love." — Bob Dylan, "Make You Feel My Love"
You'll be by her side through it all, ready and willing to give your love.
24. "It's always better when we're together." — Jack Johnson, "Better Together"
Plain and simple.
25. "Love is friendship set to music." — Joseph Campbell
She may be your lover, but she's your closest friend too.
26. "Baby you define my wild side." — B.V.
27. "Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can't help falling in love with you." — Elvis, "Can't Help Falling in Love"
A classic song quote to make your lady feel special.
28. "No matter what has happened. No matter what you've done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it." — C.J. Redwine, Defiance
It doesn't get more reassuring than that.
29. "I want everyone to meet you. You're my favorite person of all time." — Rainbow Rowell, Eleanor & Park
30. "I never loved you any more than I do, right at this second. And I'll never love you any less than I do, right at this second." — Kami Garcia, Beautiful Creatures
A quote that tells her each day you will love her more and more.